Courses for Everyone
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us”” J.R.R Tolkien
Do you find yourself having busy but unproductive days? Are you sleeping badly, feeling stressed or crushed by the weight of work that is on your to-do list? Then this course could be for you.
We cannot control our time, but we can manage what we do with it. This time management course will help you use your time more productively and in a more meaningful way. It will help you prioritise your time so the most important and urgent tasks get done first. It will give you ideas and examples for time blocking your diary to ensure essential tasks get done and you will identify the drains on your time and how to overcome them. All in a way that helps you lead a fulfilled and meaningful life.
This comprehensive time management skills programme contains three courses and a bonus article on When, by Dan Pink.
As well as the core time management skills, we have included our courses on Prioritisation and Goal setting as we believe these are instrumental in helping us make the most of our time.
Time management skills:
• Symptoms of poor time management
• Effective time management at work
• Tracking how you use your time
• Time management and stress
• Scheduling your time
• Overcoming the common time thieves – procrastination, meetings, emails, distractions and poor delegation.
• Developing our concentration
• How to stop multi-tasking
• Thought Leadership article: When, by Dan Pink
Prioritisation and Planning:
• How to avoid top timewasters in the workplace
• Important and urgent tasks
• To Do lists and personal Kanban
• Understanding and managing procrastination
• The difference between goals and states
• Different types of goals
• SMART objectives
Our Time Management course is ideal for people who have a busy schedule and need help to maximise their productivity, whilst at the same time lead a balanced life.