Courses that have matched your search criteria
Mental Health Awareness at Work
A one day course aimed at those supervising or managing staff, to raise awareness of mental health conditions and symptoms and build confidence in supporting those who may be developing or living with a condition.
Who is it for?
Any team leaders, supervisors and managers.
- An introduction to Mental Health - some facts and figures about the number of people diagnosed with mental health conditions and the time and money spent on it
- The Mental Health stigma
- An overview of the most common issues and conditions (stress, depression, suicide, bipolar, schizophrenia)
- Is there a problem here? How to spot the signs of mental health issues
- Stepping in - having the confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Supportive interpersonal skills you can adopt
- Further support resources
Who is your trainer?
Simon GoddardDownload a PDF of this course