Courses that have matched your search criteria
Overview of course
Our Time Management course is ideal for people who have a busy schedule and need help to maximise their productivity, whilst at the same time lead a balanced life. Do you find yourself having a busy but unproductive day? Our training will help you achieve the most in your time. It will help you achieve your current goals and meet the new goals as part of a changing pattern of the work environment.
This course demonstrates that through self-awareness and motivation we are capable of more than we believe we can do. You will be given some great time saving tips to help you manage your time and will come away with lots of ideas to improve your working style.
Our workshop sizes are kept to a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure our experienced trainers have time to help individuals understand any complex points.
Who is it for?
Anyone who struggles with their work life balance or has difficulty keeping on top of a never ending to do list. This course is suitable for anyone from those in administrative, sales and marketing roles through to senior managers.
What will you learn?
This course will help you use your time more productively. It will help you prioritise your time so the most important and urgent tasks get done first. It will help you understand stress and the causes of stress. It will give you ideas and examples for time blocking your diary to ensure essential tasks get done.
It will help you set goals that are attainable and organise your working environment to create a clear environment to get things done. You will identify the drains on your time and how to overcome them. You will also learn some world renowned techniques such as Pareto’s 80/20 rule.
- Making more productive use of your time
- A serious look at stress
- The management of time
- Setting life’s priorities
- Identify those time bandits!
- The most necessary skill of all—goal setting
- Getting organised
- Removing worry and getting the fun back
Who is the trainer?
Bill Allen – Senior Crisp Associate
** This workshop can be booked as a one-off course, or as part of our ILM recognised CPD Essentials Programme.
You may also be interested in?
- The Art of Delegation, Motivation and Empowerment
- Project Management
- Dealing with Difficult People and Negativity
- Managing Challenging and Demanding Customers
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel….
… motivated to use your time effectively and empowered to manage the many challenges of modern working life.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “I really enjoyed today’s course and I will definitely be using the tools suggested.”
- “A very informative and useful course. Well delivered.”
- “Really enjoyed the training. It has given me some good ideas of how to manage my time better. Good explanations on how to plan, prepare and practice. Trainer was excellent and made the training session very enjoyable”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Thu 11 October 2018
Venue Compton House (directions)
I would like to book for person
Cannot make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates are available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)