In line with current government guidance our training suite has re-opened and we are holding socially distanced face to face learning in intimate class sizes.
We will continue to provide virtual open courses throughout July and August and as in-company sessions going forward for organisations who choose not to undertake face to face learning.
Virtual Open Courses
* All virtual open courses are charged at £95 + VAT for a half day. For virtual in-house courses (i.e. just for your team) please get in touch for prices
FACE TO FACE Courses
We're making a phased return to face to face courses in accordance with government guidance. Click here to see the additional measures we've put in place in light of Covid-19.
Our face-to-face open courses are charged at £219 + VAT for one day or £438 + VAT for two day courses. For face-to-face in-house courses (i.e. just for your team) please get in touch for prices.
8th & 15th (2 days) | Mastering People Management | BOOK NOW!
21st | Excel Advanced | BOOK NOW!
2nd & 9th (2 days) | Mastering People Management | BOOK NOW!
GOOD to know:
- Our one day courses are charged at £219 + VAT, or alternatively can be booked as part of a Learning Passport for a significant (17-20%) discount. To purchase a Learning Passport please give us a ring
- Every one of the above courses can also be delivered exclusively for your team 'In-Company', at our premises in Exeter or at a location of your choice. Please call us for details
- To read our Open Course Terms & Conditions, please click here
To discuss your Open Course or 'In-Company' training needs, please call us on 01392 409 198
how to book:
- Click the links above and book via our website
- Call us on 01392 409 198
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
new to Crisp?
Click here for some reasons you might partner with Crisp for your next training and development requirement.
We look forward to welcoming you!
We're still taking Open Course bookings for later in the year and look forward to the day we can welcome you back to our traning suite at Compton House. Click any of the links below to find out more about a course and to mak a booking: