Courses that have matched your search criteria
Essential Art of Persuasion and Influence
This workshop will focus on the skills and characteristics that contribute to successful persuasion and influence. Enhance your interpersonal and communication skills to broaden your perspectives, be flexible and connect with others to achieve the win-win situation.
Who is it for?
This course is appropriate for anyone who wants to develop their persuasion and influencing skills and improve their communication skills and self-management.
- The definition and differences of persuading and influencing
- Gain self-awareness of your own influencing style, its benefits and possible impact on others
- Learn the best techniques for influencing the different styles and how to become more flexible and adapt your own style
- Why behaviours make a difference and the importance of assertiveness
- How to develop listening, communication skills and effective language patterns
- Have the opportunity to practice key elements of the learning in a safe environment
This virtual session runs from 09:30am - 13:00pm, with breaks included.
This course will be run on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
If you've never used Zoom - or any other video conferencing platform - before don't worry, it's quite straightforward!
Before the session, we'll send you instructions to help you get started. The key thing is to ensure that your video and audio settings are working, which you can test before the session.
All you'll need is a laptop/PC with audio and video capability, a good internet connection and somewhere quiet to sit and share a 'virtual learning space' with us for 3.5 hours.
Who is the trainer?
Val Moulton – Senior Crisp Associate
You may also be interested in:
Get more for your money with our Learning Passport. Find out more hereDownload a PDF of this course
Benefits of the course
By the end of the session you will feel….
… better equipped to persuade and influence others in order to make things happen.
Other people like you who attented this course commented:
- “Excellent - cannot fault it!”
- “Very Enjoyable Experience – lots to work on.”
- “This course will be beneficial in all aspects of my life. The areas covered were interesting and very well presented.”
Didn't find the right course you were looking for?
Why not try a new search
Date Tue 13 July 2021
Venue The Crisp Virtual Classroom (directions)
I would like to book for person
Can't make these dates? Express an interest in the course and we will let you know when new dates become available
This is also available as an in house course - (for prices please contact us)